Sunday, April 13, 2008

15.5



















I ran a race on Saturday April 12th. I thought the race was going to be a half marathon which is 13.1 miles long but when I was warming up and talking to some of the other racers I found out that I was wrong and the race was actually a 25K (15.5 miles) run. I'm glad I found out that before the race otherwise I'm not sure what I would of done or thought when I hit mile 13, I know I would have been really confused.

It was only about 35 degrees and raining on and off , which you would think would be no fun to run in, but minus the rain it was actually a good day to run because it never got to hot. It was a lot of fun to run this race I thought it was going to be really hard but when everyone else around you is running also it makes it much easier and motivates you to keep running. It was an amazing experience I am glad I was able to do it. There was no t-shirt but Ross was Awesome and had me one made.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! That's awesome Jodi!...I would have had to be DRAGGED the last 12 miles! lol...

Amy said...

Holy hot running chick! I still can't believe you did that. And Ross got you a shirt made? How cute!