Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break













Since we didn't go anywhere for spring break I decided to do a few things for the boys so that it would still be a fun break. So last night the boys and I slept downstairs and watched movies till we fell asleep. I didn't last that long actually I think I was the first to fall asleep. Earlier in the evening we went to the library and all picked out a movie each. I picked Fox and the Hound, Christian picked Happy feet and Gavin picked Flushed Away. We popped popcorn, had gummy bears, poptarts, and apples for our snacks. The boys really enjoyed doing this. This morning we figured out that Gavin ended up staying up the latest.
On another night we had an ice cream bar. Which Christian had no clue what an ice cream bar was so I explained to him what one was and his eyes got real big. Our toppings were gummy bears, hot fudge, sprinkles, caramel, strawberry topping, marshmallows, and bananas.
And on Thursday we went to the children's museum and played for awhile.
I told the boys that we had to go to the store and Gavin said " oh man on spring break" he does not like to go. Which it is easier to go with as few children as possible but when you don't have milk or cereal I guess we should go.
So hopefully the boys had a good spring break!

No comments: